Thursday, August 29, 2013

New Life, New Beginnings

Well everyone, I wish I had anything exciting to tell you about myself...but I don't! I have entered another TWW and officially off work for the next four days! Woo hoo! I'm kicking off my day tomorrow with a massage after I take Zoe to the groomer! Then we are going to a high school football game with some friends, and a cookout on Saturday! Yay!

So anyways, TWW. Yep. One of those again. I am feeling pretty optimistic for this cycle. I ovulated right on time this time. I never had a problem getting pregnant before when I ovulate on time. I think last month my body was just a little whacked out still. So please send some prayers our way!! I would be so over the moon excited if we got pregnant this month!!!!

Just wanted to share some other exciting news...our friend had her baby girl the other day. Miss Makenzi Rose is so adorable and I really enjoyed holding her! I thought it was going to be very hard to visit, but it turned out pretty good. Not that I didn't wish it was me, but I just thought I would be a lot more emotional about it. More news is that my very best BFF Ashley had her first ultrasound this week and is about 10 weeks along with a perfect little bean. She also got engaged today (I knew the whole time...what a fun thing to be involved in!) I felt honored to be asked for advice and to help pick out a ring that I just knew she would love. So GOD IS GOOD! Lots of very exciting things happening for some very special people in my life. Even though I have some rough days, I never stop praying for them. I am ALWAYS going to be supportive for my very best friends. And I KNOW they will do the same for me when my time comes. Life isn't always fair-we all know that, but everything happens for a reason. Why is God making me wait for a baby when I own a home, have a loving husband, and we both have good jobs? I don't know! But He must have something really special in the plans for us. I cant wait to find out what those plans are, and I cant wait for the day I'm holding my own little miracle!

No comments:

Post a Comment