Tuesday, August 20, 2013

A New Month

So AF has come and gone....hooray! CD10 and I was going to start opks this morning but forgot and already peed. Haha! So I will start them tomorrow! Really hoping this is our month. It would be great timing for my hubby to be out of school for the summer! So not much is going on on our front.

In other news, we got a new dog! Her name is Zoe and she is super cute. Her and Harlow have been getting along great. The potty training again has just been a little difficult. I don't like accidents on my carpet! When Harlow was a puppy, we lived in a house with hardwood floors so accidents weren't as bad. Life is definitely crazy with two dogs! Dusty is a little sad that Harlow spends more time playing with Zoe and he doesn't get as many cuddles. Zoe was crate trained so we have been having her sleep in there and once she is potty trained then we will let her in the bed with us. Oh and when we get a king size bed (which is hopefully this fall/winter) she's a very playful and loving girl, and I really want her to be a great addition to our family. I know it takes a while to readjust with something new.

So here's to hoping for a BFP this month for me and a lot of other girls!

1 comment:

  1. So excited you got another pup!! They'll be BEST friends!!
    And hoping this is our month to get a BFP too! I got my OPKs in the mail yesterday and can't wait to see if they "work", haha!

    ReplyDelete