Wednesday, August 7, 2013

The Dreaded Two Week Wait

Sooo TWW we meet again....you are officially almost over! T-2 days until testing day in which I'll be 11 dpo. So what I have I been doing to keep busy? Mostly working. I am an ultrasound tech at hospital about an hour away from home. In my department I do abdominal, vascular, and ob/gyn scans. It's a really cool job, but not as glamorous as tv and the movies portray! We also redecorated our spare bathroom (again). Hubby surprised me by painting it while I was at work! How sweet! So now it looks way awesome! So as testing day approaches I am becoming more and more nervous. Terrified even! I feel like. I've gotten pregnant so easily the other times that I'm almost expecting a positive, and will be crushed if its negative. But once I get a positive test my doctor wants me to be seen right away in his office. He will do some blood work to check progesterone, etc. I really hope third time is the charm! Now that we somewhat have answers, I hope i can maintain the pregnancy this time. We have several people praying for us, and I know that it can work! While the pain of the previous losses will never go away, I feel that I can only be cured by having success for once. We all know the devastating feeling of pregnancy announcement after announcement by friends, Facebook, and even IG! WHY NOT ME RIGHT!? "I'm happy for you and sad for me" I've said this more times that I can count. It's just draining sometimes! So hopefully myself along with several others IG girls near the end of their TWW will finally be experiencing the joy of a positive test and a future successful pregnancy! Please keep us all in your prayers. Thanks again for reading! 

-Kel

No comments:

Post a Comment