Saturday, August 10, 2013

No Test, No Stress

It's amazing how much of a better day you have when you don't have any tests in the house to use. Still no AF, so I guess that means I still have a chance. 12 days past the first day I got a positive opk. So I'm assuming 10-12 dpo? Maybe I was testing too early? Who knows!!! Geez....so anyways, I spent the morning cleaning the house, my step brother spent the night and hung out, and then went to my BFFs house and took Harlow swimming in their pond! She was the cutest little puppy swimmer! As my BFF (who is currently 7 wks preggo) and I sat and talked I shared with her my concerns for my next pregnancy. I am concerned that the baby aspirin won't be enough-i read some articles online where other doctors give their patients Lovenox/Heparin for my "condition". I am concerned with how I am supposed to not worry throughout my next pregnancy of if I will have another mc. How do you keep the worrying and stress down? It seems nearly impossible. Another mc is just not something I want to go thru again. So I'm waiting until next week to test again if AF doesn't show. Baby steps, I suppose. Gotta get that bfp first. How awesome would it be to be preggo with your BFF? It's like I want this MORE now just so I can share these moments with her. She's been my BFF for the last 6 or so years, and we've been thru a lot together. She's always been there for me! I pray for her every night that she has a healthy pregnancy so that she doesn't have to feel the pain that so many of us girls have felt. (Side note: every freaking blog I write makes me want to cry-when did I get so emotional?) Lastly, as my first original due date comes up in October, I want to do something to honor my sweet angel babies who I'll never get to hold. I was thinking of getting those lanterns that you release into the sky (no clue what they are called). Any one have a better idea? Thanks again for reading! 

Kel

1 comment:

  1. Floating lanterns!! I LOVE them so much and really wanted to use them at our wedding!! I think you might even be able to get them at craft stores and such now, but I know you can get them off of ebay and such.
    That, and they're in the movie Tangled. I love that movie!!! <3

    ReplyDelete