Saturday, September 7, 2013

Happiness, Love, and BFP!!

So girls, as you know, it finally happened. I got another BFP!!!!! So tomorrow I will be 4 weeks officially. I am so so so very excited but also very nervous since I've had 2 miscarriages already. I will be starting my baby aspirin in one week! I will hopefully be getting the results of my beta and progesterone blood draws on Monday, and hopefully that will give me some peace of mind. My first appointment isn't until October 3rd-yikes! That's a whole 25 days away!!! Any suggestions of something to keep me busy for this waiting period? I feel like its ages and ages away.  I am very excited and blessed to be pregnant again and really hoping third times a charm for us. Not really feeling any different yet other than a little tired. Continue your prayers for me please. I appreciate it more than I could ever tell you! 

Nothing else really going on in our lives to share. Same old stuff :) 

Tomorrow is week 1 of Bengals football....Who Dey! 

No comments:

Post a Comment