Sunday, September 15, 2013

Milestones

So here I am..5 weeks PREGNANT! How freaking exciting is that? I made it to my baby aspirin phase! Popped my first one this morning! So my routine is as follows, prenatal and baby aspirin in the am, 2nd prenatal when I get home from work, and my 1 mg folic acid before bed. So worth it!! My first appointment is October 3rd at 9 am. A very long 17 days away. I picked the 9 am appt bc I knew I would die sitting around all day! I took the earliest one they had! It's going to be such an awesome day for two reasons: first because I have my appointment, and second because I'm meeting up with Brooke, RaShelle, and Laurel for lunch that day!!!!! Can't wait to meet RaShelle and Brooke and to hang out with Laurel again! 

We spent the weekend hanging out with friends, made it to church this morning, and then followed that up with a 3 hour nap. The browns were on tv and no one cares about that. Tomorrow night, my beloved Bengals will take on the Steelers live from my second home- Paul Brown Stadium. Who Dey baby! So sad that we aren't going to the game, but we won't be missing any others. Believe that! So I trust all of you will be wearing your tiger stripes and cheer cheer cheering for the orange and black. Yay!

Otherwise, not much else going on with us. I need to find a hobby to get me thru these next 17 days. Any suggestions? 

Thanks for reading :)

No comments:

Post a Comment